[pypy-dev] polishing / pypy-dev tracker

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Sat May 14 22:01:01 CEST 2005

Hi Holger,

On Sat, May 14, 2005 at 05:48:06PM +0200, holger krekel wrote:
> - Is everybody who is interested aware that we want to meet at
>   11am tomorrow (sunday, 15th May) for the PyPy
>   release-polishing session?

Yup!

> - i am finalizing & testing the new PyPy development tracker
>   and am interested in comments and people trying it out
>   a bit.  It's currently located here:
>
>     https://codespeak.net/issue/pypy-dev/

I guess I'll need some real data to judge, but it looks bad in links and
pretty unusable in Netscape 4.74.  I guess you can't easily do something
about it, and I should go forward and install a recent browser and be
patient every time I want to start it...

>   One of the new tracker features is that it's connected to svn
>   checkins (based on Richard Jones's new integration code).
>   If you commit to svn/pypy/dist with a a log message like:
>
>     issue40 resolved
>
>     This fixes a long standing issues blablabla

This is great!  What are exactly the rules?

A bientot,