[pypy-dev] coming to the Goteborg sprint

Eric van Riet Paap eric at vanrietpaap.nl
Thu May 19 21:30:12 CEST 2005

Hello all,

I have booked my flight to Goteborg to attend my first sprint, I arrive on the 30th of june and depart on the 8th of july.

So I would like to introduce myself in this email.

My background is in the games industry. Instead of writing a nice story here, I will refrain myself to a list in chronological order.
  - BBS for C64
  - Chess, checkers, Awari programs, mostly for dedicated (8 bit cpu) hardware.
  - Playstation one game called Dodgem Arena
  - Various webgames
  - Virtual reality software writting in C++ with OpenGL for graphics and Python for interaction in the 3d worlds
  - Custom-made CMS written in Python for Financial Times newspaper subscriptions
  - Fulltime dad for last 6 months

best regards,
Eric van Riet Paap
Utrecht