[pypy-dev] Python-LLVM bindings updated

js.nospam at wolke7.net js.nospam at wolke7.net
Sun May 22 11:45:18 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've updated the Python LLVM bindings for LLVM 1.5 (attached).  I also
thought of setting up a CVS repository for this, but before I do that
I thought I'd ask if you want to take the Python bindings to the main
LLVM CVS?  I noticed that the C language bindings would be maintained
there.

Changes in Python-LLVM:
- Updated to match LLVM 1.5 API
- Added Windows build support (created MSVC++ project file)
- Added bindings for LLVM Transforms API

Systems built on:
- Linux 2.6.10 i686 (GCC 3.3.5)
- Windows XP Home SP2 (MSVC++ 7.1)

As before, you'll need Boost.Python and Python to build the bindings.
If you're interested, a previous version of the Python bindings was
also sent to llvm-dev:
http://mail.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2005-February/003463.html

Cheers, Jarno