[pypy-dev] Introduction

Suman Karumuri mansuk at gmail.com
Sun May 29 20:34:18 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I am suman from india. I have completed my B.E(bachelors degree) in
Computer science and inf. technology. I am currently working as a
software programmer for ADP.

I am highly interested in programming language research and can code
in most of the imperative OO/procedural languages. I have used python
to write soem scripts for the company i work for and i use it on a day
to day basis to generate repetitive SQL code.
My skillset includes, c/c++/java/python.

In near future i want to implement a useful and successful visual
programming language and so want to get a hands my hands dirty with a
programming language implementation and hence chose pypy.

I do not mind working on any part of the code, but as i can contribute
my weekends  i cannot work on peices which are needed for immediete
development.

-Suman