[pypy-dev] Re: [pypy-svn] r19249 - pypy/release/0.8.x/pypy/doc

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Tue Nov 1 09:31:03 CET 2005

On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 16:45 +0100, ale at codespeak.net wrote:
> Author: ale
> Date: Mon Oct 31 16:45:24 2005
> New Revision: 19249
>
> Modified:
>    pypy/release/0.8.x/pypy/doc/release-0.8.0.txt
> Log:
> First draft of release announcement.
>
> I have trunkated the contributor list to the 6 most active developer and point to contributor.html for the rest.
>
> Please comment

I think at least 8 or 10 people should be listed.

Btw, I once had a different (half-manual) process of determining
contributions by using "svn blame" and counting the lines.
One has to be careful, though, because we have some large
files (like the unicode-database) which are not really programmed
code and distort the statistics.

cheers,

    holger