[pypy-dev] Re: [pypy-svn] r19917 - in pypy/dist/pypy: annotation objspace/flow translator translator/c

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Wed Nov 16 12:53:12 CET 2005

Hi Christian,

On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 06:08:23AM +0100, tismer at codespeak.net wrote:
> Modified:
>    pypy/dist/pypy/annotation/bookkeeper.py
>    pypy/dist/pypy/objspace/flow/objspace.py
>    pypy/dist/pypy/translator/c/pyobj.py
>    pypy/dist/pypy/translator/translator.py

That's fine so far, but you should know that we have a branch in
progress about the annotator, so if you plan to make larger changes to
any of the translation parts, please discuss them first :-)

Also, the subject of how to write C extension modules in RPython could
do with being discussed on pypy-dev first anyway.  Currently it mostly
kind-of-works already, as a by-product of the way the whole thing was
developed, because it allowed continuous testing.  But we need to stop
and design and think a bit more precisely about what we want, if indeed
we want that now.

A bientot,

Armin.