[pypy-dev] PyPy newbie question: How to play with types

Noam Raphael noamraph at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 22:47:27 CET 2005

Thanks for your instructions, it now works.

About py:

On 11/19/05, Armin Rigo <arigo at tunes.org> wrote:

> About the py lib: the "Svn-check out" instructions at
> http://codespeak.net/pypy/dist/pypy/doc/getting-started.html
> should have checked out the 'py' subdirectory as well.

I've now checked - it does. The problem was that I used svk, which
presumably doesn't support the svn:externals property. Perhaps it
should be mentioned in the instructions that the py directory should
be downloaded automatically, but if it doesn't you can get it from ...

Have a good week,
Noam