[pypy-dev] bug in http://codespeak.net/moin/pypy/moin.cgi/FrontPage?action=show

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Sat Oct 8 16:06:38 CEST 2005

On Sat, Oct 08, 2005 at 00:38 +0200, Christian Tismer wrote:
> holger krekel wrote:
> >[Laura Creighton Sun, Sep 26, 2004 at 10:18:01AM +0200]
> >
> >>If you click on the 'documentation' link you get a traceback!  ooops.  I
> >>will
> >>look at this later unless somebody beats me to it.
> >

> >fixed, but please don't spam the list with this but send a mail
> >to pypywww at codespeak.net or to me personally.
>
> What is wrong with reporting stuff like this to the list?
> I see no point considering this spam, or to feel embarrased
> about a suitable, modest complaint about a buglet. This is
> what you should expect when you drive a site. This list is
> fine for every bug report, including those which might be
> addressed to yourself.

but reporting bugs regarding the web site is on the edge, isn't it?
I am just not sure if the >200 subscribers of pypy-dev are interested
in these kinds of bugs.  Anyway, if i am the only one caring
about this kind of communication consideration: fell free to post
such bugs to pypy-dev :-)

cheers,

    holger