[pypy-dev] Re: [pypy-svn] r18743 - pypy/dist/pypy/module/stackless

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Tue Oct 18 22:27:57 CEST 2005

Hi Christian,

On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 10:00:43PM +0200, Christian Tismer wrote:
> >Modified:
> >   pypy/dist/pypy/module/stackless/cstack.py

This check-in is not about anything that would have required any more
design.  I wrote this just to expose the few functions we already have
to app-level, for what it's worth.  It's funny to call
stackless.cstack_frames_depth() from app-level to see how many C stack
frames a normal Python function call costs.  I suppose the app-level
module name 'stackless' triggered some reaction that I did not intend,
sorry for that.

A bientot,

Armin.