[pypy-dev] Re: [pypy-svn] r18743 - pypy/dist/pypy/module/stackless

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Tue Oct 18 23:43:40 CEST 2005

Armin Rigo wrote:

> This check-in is not about anything that would have required any more
> design.  I wrote this just to expose the few functions we already have
> to app-level, for what it's worth.  It's funny to call
> stackless.cstack_frames_depth() from app-level to see how many C stack
> frames a normal Python function call costs.  I suppose the app-level
> module name 'stackless' triggered some reaction that I did not intend,
> sorry for that.

Yes, it probably did. This apeared to me like another show-case
how easy it is to get the stackless functionality in if things
are just done right. This is also related to some problems
with my family in general and my son specifically causing
trouble in school, and I read the check-in messages in that mood.

Sorry about that from my side.

ciao - chris