[pypy-dev] pypy-sync back again thursday 1pm

Carl Friedrich Bolz cfbolz at gmx.de
Wed Oct 19 21:59:32 CEST 2005

Hi all,

the paris sprint is over and even though not everybody has fully
recovered yet, a pypy-sync meeting is coming!

pypy-sync developer meeting 20th Octover

Time & location: 1pm (30 minutes) at #pypy-sync

Regular Topics

- activity reports (3 prepared lines of info,
- resolve conflicts/blockers

Annotated Topics of the week

Status update and next steps

Since quite a lot of interesting thing have been going on during the
Paris sprint it makes sense to get a common understanding what the
status of the different topics is and what the next steps should be.
Also it makes sense to distribute the work for the following weeks a bit
(at least for people not working on reports). To make this a bit less
chaotic it makes sense to split this into the following suptopics:

- ootypessytem
- stackless integration
- l3interpreter
- compiler
- javascript backend

This should be quite a big topic already. If anyone has more
wishes/suggestions, please send them to me.

If anyone will not be able to attend, please send me your activity
report before the meeting.

See you all tomorrow,

Carl Friedrich