[pypy-dev] OFFTOPIC (and silly): faked #pypy logs

Carl Friedrich Bolz cfbolz at gmx.de
Sun Oct 23 00:13:37 CEST 2005

Hi pypy-dev,

just a bit of playing around: This afternoon I wrote a small script that
randomly creates texts out of statistics collected from some input data
using markov chains. It got especially funny (and quite absurd) when I
took the logs of #pypy as data. Look here for an example:

http://codespeak.net/~cfbolz/log.txt

There are some really funny parts in there:

<stakkars> I stinglike some for things like calling and how being an EU
point there was on them...
<arigo> makes sense.
<stakkars> I said I won't have them in the results probably a question?
<pedronis> if you know if we work is a dirt regression test or available
<arigo> sorry for the whole lltype

or:

<hpk> well, profiler too, Christian to believe that something for which
test?
<mwh2> oh good to know
<pedronis> I'm going to write a ll helper

The code is here:

http://codespeak.net/svn/user/cfbolz/python/random_markov.py

Cheers,

Carl Friedrich