[pypy-dev] pypy calendar

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Oct 24 17:13:57 CEST 2005

With help from Nicholas Riley, I've set up a iCal style calendar with
important PyPy dates on it:

http://pypycal.sabi.net/

(or webcal://pypycal.sabi.net///calendars/PyPy.ics if you have ical or
sunbird installed)

If you want to make changes, hassle me or sabi for the password.

Thanks again to Nicholas for setting this up, I hope it proves
useful...

Cheers,
mwh

--
  If comp.lang.lisp *is* what vendors are relying on to make or
  break Lisp sales, that's more likely the problem than is the