[pypy-dev] Paris sprint report conclusion

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Wed Oct 26 00:01:59 CEST 2005

Hi all,

two amendments to the Paris sprint report:

- i put some pictures online at http://codespeak.net/~hpk/paris-sprint/
  mostly from the rooms and not so much from the impressive city
  around, though.  Especially not from the nice music club which
  Sten an i visited ...

- we also got quite a bit of planing, discussing and decisions done
  regarding the upcoming EU project review, which is to take place in
  January in Bruxelles.  Involved in those reporting/planning activities
  were Bea, Jacob, Laura, Carl and me.

Also i was quite happy how the new organisational idea of
working in discussion groups (and even larger pairings) worked
out.  Especially when we get larger sprint assemblies i think
it makes sense to evolve this idea some more.

cheers,

    holger