[pypy-dev] pypy-sync meeting on thursday, 27/10/2005

Carl Friedrich Bolz cfbolz at gmx.de
Thu Oct 27 02:10:27 CEST 2005

Hi PyPy-dev!

another wonderful pypy-sync meeting is coming up tomorrow!

pypy-sync developer meeting 21th Octover

Time & location: 1.00 - 1.30 pm (GMT+2) at #pypy-sync

Regular Topics
====================

- activity reports (3 prepared lines of info,
   LAST/NEXT/BLOCKERS).
- resolve conflicts/blockers

Annotated Topics of the week
=================================

"this week on #pypy"
--------------------------

Michael volunteered to write a short "This week on #pypy" text every
week. This would make navigating the logs a lot easier but is quite a
lot of work. Therefore he would like everybody to send him mails what
they want there in a particular week ("please include this-and-that
discussion with armin about such-and-such!"). Does that approach make sense?

new release
--------------------------

One of the deliverables we promised to the EU for the August release was
a flexible parser/compiler implementation. At this point the compiler
situation was a horrible mess so it was considered in Paris to make
another release before December. Does a release that spotlights the
compiler make sense? When and how should we do it?

gothenburg sprint topics

(topic suggested by Bea)

We have a sprint planned at the beginning of December in Gothenburg.
What should the topics of the sprint be? Will it be a more open sprint
or more rather targeted at core developpers?

See you all tomorrow,

Carl Friedrich