[pypy-dev] "this week in pypy"

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Thu Oct 27 15:35:09 CEST 2005

I've decided to write a summary each week (starting next week) of
activity in pypy-land.  I'd like people to help me by adding
summary-worthy things to a file in svn; for more info see here:

    http://codespeak.net/pypy/dist/pypy/doc/weekly/

This isn't meant to discriminate against those without codepspeak
logins -- if you want to note something either hassle someone on #pypy
or send me an email.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
mwh

--
  I really hope there's a catastrophic bug in some future e-mail
  program where if you try and send an attachment it cancels your