[pypy-dev] even more import analysis

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Thu Oct 27 23:17:36 CEST 2005

So I've beaten at my importfun tool even more and now it can produce
an html report about the import (lack of) structure of PyPy; for an
example start here:

http://starship.python.net/crew/mwh/importfunhtml/pypy.interpreter.argument.html

You might not want to look at the directory itself -- there's about
10000 files in it :)

I also think there are some bugs & omissions so I'll try to work on
this a little more tomorrow, but I've run out of time tonight.  Enjoy!

Cheers,
mwh
PS: generation took about 5 minutes, so keeping it up to date
shouldn't be that hard.

--
  Haha! You had a *really* weak argument! <wink>
                                      -- Moshe Zadka, comp.lang.python