[pypy-dev] python & llvm

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Fri Oct 28 15:08:45 CEST 2005

Hi there,

On Fri, Oct 28, 2005 at 10:59:56AM +1000, Simon Burton wrote:
> Also i wanted to post to the pypy developers: there seems to be some
> mutual gravity here. Where I work we do heavy duty
> numeric processing with python (machine learning) [1]. Maybe I will get a
> chance to work on/with/steal from, pypy. (The guys here are absolutely obsessed with
> speed.)

Take a look at what was done during the last sprint in Paris. You'll
see that some time was spent trying to hook things to Numeric's array
classes... Ludovic could tell you about the details but he is on
vacation today. Maybe this week-end if he logs in.

--
Nicolas Chauvat

logilab.fr - services en informatique avancée et gestion de connaissances