[pypy-dev] Re: even more import analysis

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Fri Oct 28 15:34:21 CEST 2005

On Fri, Oct 28, 2005 at 10:01:55AM +0100, Michael Hudson wrote:
> Currently, 'not very' -- in principle, it should work with any python
> project that doesn't play too sneaky import games.  It had occurred to
> me that I should probably try to clean things up and make the tool
> more generally useful, yes :)

I just added to our tracker the following issue for pylint:

coordinate with mwh to see if his import-analysis tool can be
plugged as an extension/feature to pylint.

it's number #10043 and Sylvain will probably get in touch with you
next week :)

--
Nicolas Chauvat

logilab.fr - services en informatique avancée et gestion de connaissances