[pypy-dev] Current failures

Ben.Young at risk.sungard.com Ben.Young at risk.sungard.com
Fri Sep 9 09:47:26 CEST 2005

pypy-dev-bounces at codespeak.net wrote on 08/09/2005 17:53:40:

> Hi Ben,
>
> Thanks for tirelessly reporting Windows failures :-)
> Which exact Windows are you using, BTW?

That's alright :) I wish I could do more to actually fix the issues, but
by the time I get home from work a can barely stand to even look at a
computer if you know what I mean! I'll stop reporting errors / questions
if it gets too tiresome for you all.

For your information i'm running PyPy on cygwin on XP Pro, which probably
exercises a slightly different set of issues to straight windows.

P.S Do you have any plans to make annotation/translation more robust, as
it seems it is very easy to introduce SomeObjectness without knowing, and
even of annotation succeeds, successful translation is not guaranteed (or
am I talking rubbish?)

Cheers,
Ben