[pypy-dev] Re: OSCON Europe Oct 17-20 Amsterdam

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Fri Sep 23 18:37:17 CEST 2005

Michael Sparks wrote:
> Laura Creighton wrote:
>

>>http://conferences.oreillynet.com/eurooscon/
>>
>>Anybody going?
>

> </delurk>
>
> I am - I'm talking about our toys there. (Though we've got quite a few new
> toys since Python UK & Europython :)

I'm going too, going to talk about lxml. Not that I have much more to do
with the PyPy project than the occasional cheerleading/sniping. :)

You, me, Alex and Joel Burton are as far as I know the only speakers on
the Python track. I saw Joel at the plone conference and was joking that
half of the OSCON Europe Python track was present in one room. :)

Regards,

Martijn