[pypy-dev] Patch to remove compilation warning with vc++ [repost]

Baptiste Lepilleur gaiacrtn at free.fr
Tue Sep 27 21:49:46 CEST 2005

The attached patch fix a few warning when compiling translated C with VC++:
- direct.h not included (required for mkdir...)
- mkdir does not takes a mode parameter
- redefined macros

There is also a warning which I haven't fixed:

long LL_os_lseek(long fd, long pos, long how) {
#if defined(MS_WIN64) || defined(MS_WINDOWS)
PY_LONG_LONG res;
// ....
return res;
}

On WIN32, __int64 _lseeki64() returns a 64 bits integer which doesn't fit in
a 'long' (which is only 32bits). I'm not sure how this should be resolved
thought but this will likely cause trouble when working with large file.

Baptiste.
PS: the patch is attached...