[pypy-dev] [Fwd: Dynamic Languages Symposium 2006 - Technical Papers (CfP)]

David Ascher DavidA at ActiveState.com
Sun Apr 2 00:53:02 CEST 2006

Laura Creighton wrote:

>Thank you Nik for this important information,  we did indeed
>believe that we missed the deadline.
>
>David Ascher is Canadian, as is ActiveState.  I have cc'd this to him
>so that he can go about the  business of correcting the pure
>slander that they are American, because Nik has clearly taken
>this from some other site.

Thanks, I'd already gotten the CFP fixed, but after it started spreading.

For the record, I'm not Canadian, although I am in Canada.  I'm french
and american =).