[pypy-dev] inquiry: phd positions

Jakob Praher jp at hapra.at
Sun Apr 2 20:54:59 CEST 2006

hi all,

my name is Jakob Praher. I am located in Linz, Austria. Currently I am
finishing my master thesis, which is about developing an aspect oriented
dynamic bytecode instrumentation framework for program analysis on top
of LLVM. I am very interested to work in that area as a PHd student.
 From your website I know you are also working on an LLVM backend.

PyPy seems to be a European effort, so my naive question is, whether you
   have any PhD projects in this area or could point me to some further
information. I would be very interested to hearing from you.

Thank you

Jakob