[pypy-dev] Rtyping classes definitions?

Antonio Cuni anto.cuni at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 20:52:46 CEST 2006

Hi,
I'm writing the code that generates CLI classes starting from
ootypesystem classes definitions, but as always I have a problem :-).

At the moment the only way to access class definitions is by calling
TranslationContext.annotator.getuserclassdefinitions(), which returns a
list of ClassDef instances: I've noticed that class attributes are not
typed but only annotated.

Obviously for generating CLI classes I need to rtype class definitions,
so that I can know the exact low-level type of the fields: I wondered if
the absence of the rtyping step is intended or if it is a thing to do.
In the latter case I could try to do it (hoping to do better than with
rlist :-).

ciao Anto