[pypy-dev] Re: picxenk gallery :: logo :: 1

Carl Friedrich Bolz cfbolz at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 11 16:18:39 CEST 2006

2006/4/11, Laura Creighton <lac at strakt.com>:
> In a message of Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:54:25 PDT, Christian Tismer writes:
> >http://image.xenbio.net/logo/pypy_proto
> >
> >Heh, not bad :-)
> >
> >what do you think?

It has a very cool recursive aspect that I like. Not sure about colors
and the placement of the letters.

> I was always very fond of one of the rejected python.org logos Tim Parkin
> came
> up with.  I include it as an attatchment.  Tim also sent me some urls
> of other rejected python.org logos, and confirmed that if we want it, it
> is ours.
>
> so first the urls, but the one I like best is the attatchment ...

This one is nice too, but kind of too generic. It has this typical
swirly feeling that seems to me quite common.

In my opinion none of those two comes close the very cool logo that we
have already :-)

Cheers,

Carl Friedrich