[pypy-dev] Information from the FlowObjSpace

Brian C. Lum bclum at cs.ucsd.edu
Thu Apr 13 03:33:13 CEST 2006

  Dear Pypy developers:

I have gone through the source code for the FlowObjSpace in
pypy.objspace.flow.objspace, but I am confused how to traverse through the
blocks or obtain the information for each blocks in the graph.  From my
understanding:

space = FlowObjSpace()
graph = space.build_flow(func)

Once you have the graph, however, how do you know what instructions are in
each block?  I can iterate through the graph with iterblocks, but how do I
get information from each block?

I want to analyze the information in each block to do code analysis for
python.  Can anyone help me with this?

With thanks,
Brian