[pypy-dev] Re: [pypy-eu-svn] r26155 - pypy/extradoc/sprintinfo/tokyo

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Sun Apr 23 11:21:28 CEST 2006

Hi Sprinters,

On Sun, Apr 23, 2006 at 05:16:38AM +0200, nik at codespeak.net wrote:
> +  - PyPy debian packaging (Yutaka, Holger?)

Alexandre has an ITP on this package and he has spent some time
thinking about it. You should probably ask him how far he went.

What about tasklet serialisation, any chance this could get done
during the sprint ? It's becoming a blocker for WP09. Or should we
tackle that on our side as soon as we get the chance ?

--
Nicolas Chauvat

logilab.fr - services en informatique avancée et gestion de connaissances