[pypy-dev] Re: [pypy-eu-svn] r26155 - pypy/extradoc/sprintinfo/tokyo

Beatrice During bea at changemaker.nu
Sun Apr 23 12:38:14 CEST 2006

Hi there

Nicolas Chauvat skrev:
> Hi Sprinters,
>
> On Sun, Apr 23, 2006 at 05:16:38AM +0200, nik at codespeak.net wrote:
>> +  - PyPy debian packaging (Yutaka, Holger?)
>
> Alexandre has an ITP on this package and he has spent some time
> thinking about it. You should probably ask him how far he went.

Yes - I talked with Niibe-san about this and we agreed to check with
Alexandre first. I think Niibe-san will send an email.....

I am also discussing this with Holger since it concerns packaging, tools
and such. Apparently Niibe-san is also interested in the py-lib as well
which needs some kind connected packaging.....

> What about tasklet serialisation, any chance this could get done
> during the sprint ? It's becoming a blocker for WP09. Or should we
> tackle that on our side as soon as we get the chance ?

We are discussing this right now on various levels - there is a
dev-meeting on Tuesday 17:00 that will discuss the content of the 0.9
release - it will be part of that. So it will be done before the Iceland
sprint, and finalized there. Please make sure you and/or your people
attend and explain your concerns.

So - it is not a topic on this sprint. People here seem more interested
in Lisp and Javascript backends and sockets and other weird things ;-)

Greetings from the 11th floor of the Dai-Biru of central Akihabara - we
are coding with an amazing view of neonsigns surrounding us....;-)

Cheers

Bea