[pypy-dev] Re: [pypy-svn] r26303 - pypy/dist/pypy/doc/discussion

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Thu Apr 27 09:59:09 CEST 2006

Hi all,

On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 09:25:52AM +0200, tismer at codespeak.net wrote:
> Added:
>    pypy/dist/pypy/doc/discussion/howtoimplementpickling.txt   (contents, props changed)
> Log:
> some mockup about thread pickling, not really complete, yet.

Last Tuesday we decided to discuss this more on an IRC meeting, with
Christian, Michael, Samuele and myself, plus of course any other
interested people.  Christian, can you check in the extra details you
promized?  I wanted to make sure we would discuss this on the basis of
previously-written details.  I'll anyway propose that we meet tomorrow
Friday, again at 5pm CET.

A bientot,

Armin