[pypy-dev] PyPy is flooding Genova :-)

Antonio Cuni anto.cuni at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 11:05:27 CEST 2006

Hi all,
as the subject suggests, people seems to get interested in PyPy here at
Genova's university, due to my thesis :-).

As a consequence next week I'll probably have a talk for introducing
some interested people to PyPy.
Since there is a number of introductory presentations I was thinking of
using one of those instead of writing yet another one; the more updated
seems to be the accu2006 one, right?
I've noticed that it has been written with Keynote: can someone send it
me in a format I can open with OpenOffice or PowerPoint, so that I can
add some slides specific to the CLI backend, please?

Moreover my supervising professor is considering the possibility to
establish a more actual collaboration between my university and the PyPy
project, so he would be glad to speak with someone of the core team
about this.

ciao Anto