[pypy-dev] Summer of code

Antonio Cuni anto.cuni at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 16:05:49 CEST 2006

Hi all,
I'm considering the possibility of applying to Google Summer of Code
2006: obviously the topic of my application would be pypy :-).

As you can guess I'd like to continue working on the CLI backend, also
considering that I probably won't be able to finish it before I graduate.

The point is that by now I can't know how mature gencli will be when soc
starts, so it's difficult to write a good proposal: how can I say where
I'll arrive to if I don't know where I have to start from?

I could submit a vague proposal, but I guess that something like
"working on the CLI backend" is a bit too elusive for being accepted.
Any suggestions?

ciao Anto