[pypy-dev] make _ssl module compile

Lawrence Oluyede l.oluyede at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 14:24:12 CEST 2006

> I think that could be fixed by the code generator that generates that
> fields. I should talk to Thomas Heller to know what he can do about
> that. Meanwhile I can fix that manually and see what comes next.

I added empty fields, now I have a:

[flowgraph] (pypy.rpython.lltypesystem.rrange:85)ll_rangeiter
[annrpython] <FunctionGraph of
(pypy.rpython.lltypesystem.rrange:85)ll_rangeiter__Ptr_GcStruct_rangeLlT_rangePtr
at 0x14f0198> -> SomePtr(ll_ptrtype=<* GcStruct range { next: Signed,
stop: Signed }>)
[translation:ERROR] Error:
[translation:ERROR]  KeyError: <weakref at 0x81e0; to 'type' at
0x2e3180 (NoneType)>

--
Lawrence
http://www.oluyede.org/blog