[pypy-dev] Extension compiler and external DLLs

Lawrence Oluyede l.oluyede at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 23:19:48 CEST 2006

On 8/25/06, laurent destriau <laurent.destriau at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I would like to use pypy/bin/compilemodule.py to compile some of my code,
> which uses OpenGL.
>  I am wondering why the following does not work (Link error on glEnd) :
>
>      from ctypes import windll
>
>      glEnd = windll.opengl32.glEnd
>      glEnd.restype = None
>
>      def DrawSomething(space):
>          glEnd()

You should provide more information about your errors so it could be
easier to help you. Anyway I guess the compiler doesn't find the C
header in which glEnd() is defined. Do you have the headers of the
opengl library on the machine?

ps. do you know there is a opengl-ctypes implementation, right?

--
Lawrence
http://www.oluyede.org/blog