[pypy-dev] Extension compiler and external DLLs

laurent destriau laurent.destriau at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 01:58:28 CEST 2006

Thank you for your answer.
Here is some more info:
- I use Visual C++ .Net 2003, which includes the OpenGL header
- I get the following warning: "warning C4013: glEnd not defined ; extern
returning int assumed"
- I get the following error: "error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_glEnd"

How can I tell the extension compiler how to find the proper
headers/libraries?

> ps. do you know there is a opengl-ctypes implementation, right?

No, I didn't. Thanks for the tip.

--
Laurent Destriau