[pypy-dev] pypy-sync thursday 4pm UTC+2

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Tue Aug 29 15:48:06 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

at the nice and small Ireland sprint we discussed apart from
the weather a bit future sprint planning.  Next Thursday 4pm UTC+2,
31st August, there is now a pypy-sync meeting scheduled.

Concrete initial topics:

* rough sprint planning till March 2007

* concrete sprint planning beginning November, HHU/Duesseldorf?

* security prototype: when to work on it and the actual
  workshop timing with the IBM guy(s), suggestion is
  January/February

feel free to append topics, also at the meeting, but
the meeting is limited to 30 minutes from my moderation side.

best,

    holger