[pypy-dev] pypy-sync thursday 4pm UTC+2

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Tue Aug 29 15:48:06 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

at the nice and small Ireland sprint we discussed apart from
the weather a bit future sprint planning.  Next Thursday 4pm UTC+2,
31st August, there is now a pypy-sync meeting scheduled.

Concrete initial topics:

* rough sprint planning till March 2007

* concrete sprint planning beginning November, HHU/Duesseldorf?

* security prototype: when to work on it and the actual
  workshop timing with the IBM guy(s), suggestion is

feel free to append topics, also at the meeting, but
the meeting is limited to 30 minutes from my moderation side.