[pypy-dev] Fw: [Python-3000] Premature optimization and all that

Ben.Young at risk.sungard.com Ben.Young at risk.sungard.com
Wed Aug 30 09:48:12 CEST 2006

Hi PyPy'rs!

I'm sure you will have already seen this email, but I thought it was quite
interesting, as it may mean that Python 3000 is where PyPy can become
faster than CPython! Given a years development time at the current rate of
progress.

I think PyPy is about 2.5 times slower than CPython at the moment isn't
it?

Cheers,
Ben

----- Forwarded by Ben Young/Infinity on 30/08/2006 08:43 -----