[pypy-dev] A new idea?

Paul deGrandis paul.degrandis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 21:17:00 CET 2006

Hi Armin,

On 12/1/06, Armin Rigo <arigo at tunes.org> wrote:

> RuntimeError: infinite recursion :-)

haha.  I'm so sorry.
I really wanted to leave it up to the core PyPy developer's for their input.
I also wanted to generate "tutorials" for the applications I developed.
This way we could build up a wealth of documentation that showed
practical examples of how to apply the techonology in PyPy.

I think compiler, JIT, proxies, lazily computed objects, stackless features
all have interesting applications.

I thought the original idea submitted was a good one and will work towards
that unless someone has a better idea.

Also, I see you're involved in TUNES.  I love that project, a lot.  I also
really liked parts of the Slate language.

Paul

Sorry for the bad joke - I asked if you had some examples in mind about