[pypy-dev] test_logicobjspace

Carl Friedrich Bolz cfbolz at gmx.de
Mon Dec 4 12:52:52 CET 2006

Aurélien Campéas wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 12:05:08PM +0100, Armin Rigo wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> There are these 3 failures in test_logicobjspace that have been around
>> for, possibly, a few months now...  Anybody feeling like something needs
>> to be done about it?
>>
>>     AppTest_LogicFutures.test_lazy_producer_consummer
>>     AppTest_LogicFutures.test_stacklet
>>     AppTest_LogicFutures.test_wait_two
>>

>> Thanks!
>>
>> Armin
>
> Last time I had a look, they worked perfectly fine. I believe Anders
> also checked positively that they worked on his machine. We both tried
> on a fresh check-out. They pass. Locally.
>
> So something might be happening on snake. I don't know. This is
> clearly out of scope for me right now. Feel free to do something about
> it. Well, I don't think simply disabling them would be satisfying.

They fail quite consistently for me too, on all the various machines I
am developing on. I would actually prefer it if they are fixed, since
you never know if something you changed caused the problem. If nobody
can work on this currently, they should be skipped and fixed later.

Cheers,

Carl Friedrich