[pypy-dev] problem with build tool

Alexandre Fayolle alexandre.fayolle at logilab.fr
Tue Dec 5 20:29:03 CET 2006

I will probably have no network access tomorrow, so I post this as a
reminder, and also because the error takes time to reproduce.

When finishing a build, the client process crashes with the following

[translation:info] created: ./pypy-c
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin/client", line 65, in ?
    zip.writestr(fpath.relto(udir), fpath.read())
  File "/home/alf/dev/pypy/dist/py/path/common.py", line 312, in read
    f = self.open(mode)
  File "/home/alf/dev/pypy/dist/py/path/local/local.py", line 200, in
    return self._callex(open, self.strpath, mode)
  File "/home/alf/dev/pypy/dist/py/path/common.py", line 229, in _callex
    raise cls, value
py.error.ENOENT: [No such file or directory]:
file('/tmp/usession-16/.lock', 'rb')
Exception exceptions.AttributeError: "'ChannelWrapper' object has no
attribute 'tell'" in <bound method ZipFile.__del__ of <zipfile.ZipFile
instance at 0x2aaaac415fc8>> ignored

The error is a bit mysterious to me, so if people in the assistance have
an idea of what is happening but no time to fix it, their opinion is
very welcome.

Reprise et maintenance de sites CPS:     http://www.migration-cms.com/