[pypy-dev] nightly builds and benchmarks page down

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Dec 12 12:38:36 CET 2006

Elmo Mäntynen <elmo13 at jippii.fi> writes:

> Martijn Faassen wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I've noticed for a while now that the following page is down:
>>
>> http://snake.cs.uni-duesseldorf.de/pypytest/benchmark.html
>>
>> It's listed here:
>>
>> http://codespeak.net/pypy/dist/pypy/doc/index.html
>>
>> I thought I'd post a message here in case that this isn't deliberate. :)
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Martijn

> That particular server ("snake") has been acting weird lately, and no
> solution at the moment. So, not deliberate. Luckily, autotesting has
> been set up on a nother server currently:
> http://www.strakt.com/~pedronis/autotest/summary.html

But if it's a benchmark.html you're looking for, a smaller set of
benchmarks has been being run on 'tuatara' (a PowerMac G5 in the same
server room as snake):

    http://tuatara.cs.uni-duesseldorf.de/benchmark.html

Cheers,
mwh

--
  When physicists speak of a TOE, they don't really mean a theory
  of *everything*.  Taken literally, "Everything" covers a lot of