[pypy-dev] Next pypy-sync meeting

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Wed Feb 1 13:16:21 CET 2006

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce tomorrow's pypy-sync meeting, as usual, at 1pm on
#pypy-sync on irc.freenode.net.

Topics:

* everybody's three-liners (last, next, blockers)

* finalize the PyCon sprint announcement -- in particular, the sprint
  topics

* py.test: Holger would like to ask us what we think should be better
  for running PyPy tests.  For example, I think that py.test usually
  dumps far too much information with PyPy, and it's tedious to have to
  dig for the most important stuff -- e.g. the actual exception is
  usually lost between a long traceback and a long stdout dump.  Please
  come up with complains and optionally with ideas on how to fix them
  :-)

A bientot,

Armin