[pypy-dev] #pypy-sync tomorrow!

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Feb 15 17:22:05 CET 2006

Good afternoon!  It is my pleasure to invite all active pypy
developers to the weekly pypy-sync meeting which will take place
tomorrow (the 16th of February) at 1pm CET (12 noon GMT) on the
#pypy-sync channel on the freenode IRC network.

The topics known at this point are:

- three line activity reports

  as usual.

- pycon sprint planning

  we should at the very least make sure our tutorial material is up to
  date before the pycon sprints.  who will do this?

- mozart/oz sprint

  some of the developers who are not going to this sprint are curious
  as to what the goals of this sprint are.  a brief summary of what
  it's about would be appreciated.

- extra core sprint

  we are probably going to want to have another core sprint before
  EuroPython, as both the PyCon and Tokyo sprints are likely to be
  rather beginner/dissemination oriented.  where and when?  i've heard
  that early april in leysin is a possibility.

If there are any other topics you would like to discuss, please let me
know by email.

  My hat is lined with tinfoil for protection in the unlikely event
  that the droid gets his PowerPoint presentation working.
                               -- Alan W. Frame, alt.sysadmin.recovery