[pypy-dev] #pypy-sync tomorrow!

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Feb 15 17:22:05 CET 2006

Good afternoon!  It is my pleasure to invite all active pypy
developers to the weekly pypy-sync meeting which will take place
tomorrow (the 16th of February) at 1pm CET (12 noon GMT) on the
#pypy-sync channel on the freenode IRC network.

The topics known at this point are:

- three line activity reports

  as usual.

- pycon sprint planning

  we should at the very least make sure our tutorial material is up to
  date before the pycon sprints.  who will do this?

- mozart/oz sprint

  some of the developers who are not going to this sprint are curious
  as to what the goals of this sprint are.  a brief summary of what
  it's about would be appreciated.

- extra core sprint

  we are probably going to want to have another core sprint before
  EuroPython, as both the PyCon and Tokyo sprints are likely to be
  rather beginner/dissemination oriented.  where and when?  i've heard
  that early april in leysin is a possibility.

If there are any other topics you would like to discuss, please let me
know by email.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  My hat is lined with tinfoil for protection in the unlikely event
  that the droid gets his PowerPoint presentation working.