[pypy-dev] Re: #pypy-sync tomorrow!

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Thu Feb 16 12:10:22 CET 2006

Michael Hudson <mwh at python.net> writes:

> If there are any other topics you would like to discuss, please let me
> know by email.

Another topic:

 * moderation of pypy-sync meetings

   i will be unable to moderate the next pypy-sync meeting as i'll be
   on a plane (and for about 8 hours after it, too :/), and probably
   not the one after, as I'll still be at pycon.  so we need someone
   to do those two, at least.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Back in the old days, software would grow until it could send and
  receive e-mail, but now that even the virusses are doing that, the