[pypy-dev] web site improvements
nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Thu Feb 16 12:55:59 CET 2006
I am willing to spend some hours improving the website. I understood
that commiting changes to pypy/doc could be enough, but where is the
top menu defined ?
Changes I would like to make:
- visible "events" info with sprints and conferences.
- smaller font by default (css change would do)
- visible link to SVN
- shorter "getting started" getting to more info
- simpler and more visible "here is what pypy is" section or page
- probably others that would come to mind...
logilab.fr - services en informatique avancée et gestion de connaissances
More information about the Pypy-dev