[pypy-dev] web site improvements

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Thu Feb 16 12:55:59 CET 2006

Hi,

I am willing to spend some hours improving the website. I understood
that commiting changes to pypy/doc could be enough, but where is the
top menu defined ?

Changes I would like to make:

- visible "events" info with sprints and conferences.

- smaller font by default (css change would do)

- visible link to SVN

- shorter "getting started" getting to more info

- simpler and more visible "here is what pypy is" section or page

- probably others that would come to mind...

--
Nicolas Chauvat

logilab.fr - services en informatique avancée et gestion de connaissances