[pypy-dev] Snake server downtime

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Fri Feb 17 17:43:21 CET 2006

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 03:07:51PM +0100, Armin Rigo wrote:
> The "snake" server will be down during the next couple of days
> (Wed-Thu), apparently for a change of the cooling system of the server
> room.

I'm told some people didn't figure out that it's back on-line.  Indeed,
it's been off-line for 4-5 days instead of 2, but still I expected by
now that doing a 'ping' would have been easier than waiting for a mail
from me :-)

Will write an official notification next time, though.  Sorry about the
delay.

A bientot,

Armin