[pypy-dev] idea for Summer of PyPy - call for feedback

Aurélien Campéas aurelien.campeas at logilab.fr
Wed Jan 18 17:32:34 CET 2006

Le mercredi 18 janvier 2006 à 10:23 -0500, Matt Revelle a écrit :
> Hi Aurélien,
> PEAK's dispatch provides generic function support for Python.
> More info here: http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-cppeak2/

Thanks for the link.

It still does not seem to really support multiple dispatch (only the
funky "predicative" dispatch). David Mertz's own multimethods.py is more
complete than that. Whatever. None of them is complete.

I'm told there that it is not really something specific to PyPy, which
may be very true ... (Anyway I tried ;-)

Less sure about the condition system.

Regards,
Aurélien