[pypy-dev] fixing ireland sprint (21th-27th august)

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Fri Jul 14 13:40:55 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

i took over trying to organise the Ireland sprint (scheduled
21st - 27th August currently) but i had problems getting feedback
from the organisers yet.  Therefore, i am not sure about some
details but i started a draft announcement anyway:

    extradoc/sprintinfo/ireland-2006/announcement.txt

and also listed people from whom i have heard that they want to come

    extradoc/sprintinfo/ireland-2006/announcement.txt

Please check and add yourself already.

However, how do we go on: do we just assume that the sprint
works out (it's definitely very likely) and book travels
arriving 20th evening and leaving 27th or 28th?

Or do we wait until - say - end next week in order
to be sure?  Anyway, if you book flights already,
then make sure you have some insurance that you
can step back and get most of your money back
(that's probably the strategy i am going to follow
myself).

any comments?

    holger