[pypy-dev] return of the return of pypy-sync

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Thu Jul 20 10:16:21 CEST 2006

Once again, I'd like to invite all active PyPy developers to a short
(no more than half an hour) sychronisation meeting in #pypy-sync on
freenode at 17:30 UTC+2 today.

Agenda:

 - status

   pre-prepared 3-line reports of what you did last week, what you
   plan to do next week and what is blocking your progress at this
   time.

   this is the area i see as the most important this week: work has
   begun to spread in many directions, and it's a good idea to have an
   idea who is doing what and where they've got to.

 - work out how to resolve any blockers above

 - summer of pypy

   the summer of pypy program is ready to be announced:

   http://codespeak.net/pypy/dist/pypy/doc/summer-of-pypy.html

   there's not too much to discuss, but the "project ideas" page:

   http://codespeak.net/pypy/dist/pypy/doc/independent-project-ideas.html

   could use an update, we can talk about ideas for that.

 - ireland sprint

   again, mostly an information point: our next scheduled sprint in
   Ireland towards the end of August will be announced soon:

   http://codespeak.net/pypy/extradoc/sprintinfo/ireland-2006/announce.html

   so maybe you can start thinking about travel arrangements already.
   it is looking likely that the sprint part will not be attended by a
   large number of locals, so it's likely to be a fairly "core"
   sprint.

See you there!

Cheers,
mwh

--
  The "of course, while I have no problem with this at all, it's
  surely too much for a lesser being" flavor of argument always