[pypy-dev] JS backend updates
fijal at genesilico.pl
Mon Jul 24 12:35:05 CEST 2006
There were some updates recently about JS backend.
- Added some decorator which might be usefull at declaring server-side
of AJAX communication
- Polished a little bit backend so now it is able to run richards and
pystone as soon as you cut off zeroing assumption out of ll_alloc_and_set
- Added some documentation
- Bugfixes and some helper functions (ie StringBuilder) so now
"aaa".upper() works as expected
- Hiding browser differencies
- more examples & docs
- Maybe some stackless stuff?
- Very hard and usefull point: to get out Python-level traceback out of
- Some JS optimisations (assuming that JS compilers themselves cannot
optimise much if anything at all)
- BnB more playable.
More information about the Pypy-dev